Click on any photo to view a larger version.
Pregnancy Testing Appointments
- From the moment you walk through our doors, you can expect to be treated with respect and compassion. Our friendly receptionist will greet you at the front window.
- Upon completion of appropriate paperwork, a pregnancy consultant will take you to get a urine sample and escort you to one of our consultant rooms.
- While you wait to receive your pregnancy test results from one of our medical personnel, your pregnancy consultant will discuss your pregnancy options and show a short video.
- The nurse will then provide your pregnancy results and answer any questions you might have. Your appointment will last approximately 1 hour.
STD Testing Appointments
- All STD testing appointments will need to fill out the appropriate paperwork with our receptionist.
- Once your paperwork is complete, a nurse will take you to get your vitals and draw blood for the STD tests that require a blood sample. If you have not had a pregnancy test, you may also be asked for a urine sample.
- One of our medical personnel will then escort you to one of our consultant rooms where she will conduct a health assessment. As you wait on the physician, you may watch a short educational video about STDs.
- You will then be shown to an exam room where our physician will perform a physical exam and discuss any concerns or questions you may have. Based on the exam, the physician may prescribe a treatment plan at that time.
- Your STD testing appointment will last approximately 1 hour. Results from the blood sample will take approximately 7-10 days. Results cannot be given over the phone. You will need to come back for an appointment to receive those results. That appointment only takes approximately 20 min.